Performance Modeling Engineer
in Campbell, CA or Austin, TX
Would you like to be part of a team contributing to products that will be used in the next-generation of advanced smartphones, automobiles and other computing devices?
- You are the kind of person that brings your intelligence, motivation, and sense of humor to the office.
- 3-10 years' experience with ASIC and SoC Design
- Good working knowledge of SystemC and/or TLM2.0, and have experience modeling complex systems
- You understand the ASIC tool flow
- You are excited about using software to accelerate ASIC design.
For more information on this position and to apply, please click here: https://www.arteris.com/job-performance-modeling-engineer-campbell
Arteris IP offers a dynamic and challenging work environment for experienced professionals. Our employees receive competitive compensation and benefits, and the ability to be an important part of an increasingly larger global team at Arteris IP. We are on the leading-edge of the System-on-Chip (SoC) movement, and working with some of the world's largest and most technically advanced customers. To view more positions, click here: https://www.arteris.com/careers