Performance Modeling Engineer
in Campbell, CA or Austin, TX
Would you like to be part of a team creating products that will be used in the next-generation of advanced smartphones, automobiles and other computing devices?
We are growing our Performance Team to develop models for our next generation product.
- You are the kind of person that brings your intelligence, motivation, and sense of humor to the office.
- 3-10 years' experience with ASIC and SoC Design
- Experience modeling IP using C++
- You have knowledge of ARM/MIPS processors, cache coherence, and on-chip interfaces such as AXI, ACE, and CHI.
- You are excited about using software to accelerate ASIC design.
For more information on this position and to apply, please click here: https://www.arteris.com/job-performance-modeling-engineer-campbell
Arteris IP offers a dynamic and challenging work environment for experienced professionals. Our employees receive competitive compensation and benefits, and the ability to be an important part of an increasingly larger global team at Arteris IP. We are on the leading-edge of the System-on-Chip (SoC) movement, and working with some of the world's largest and most technically advanced customers. To view more positions, click here: https://www.arteris.com/careers