Senior Software Engineering Manager in Campbell, CA
Would you like to be part of a team contributing to products that will be used in the next-generation of advanced smartphones, automobiles and other computing devices?
This management position reporting to the VP of Engineering requires a dynamic and self-motivated individual with excellent organizational, and technical skills who can effectively communicate across all levels of management. The ideal candidate will be an experienced leader who is visionary, strategic, technology savvy and skilled in contemporary software technologies and architectures. You will own and drive both development and quality engineering across multiple development teams.
• Collaborate with other Arteris engineering leaders in the evaluation and selection of high-level language for the description/design of Arteris' next-generation interconnect IP
• Specify and/or create tools and environment for the development of interconnect IP elements.
• Create customer-facing UIs, tools and environment that allow customers to configure, verify, simulate, tune, and instantiate their interconnect IP.
• Contribute both individually and as a leader and develop team members and mentor junior ones.
• Knowledge of modern software development methodologies (eg Agile.Scrum, configuration/release management and quality assurance
• In-depth knowledge of at least one modern object oriented language such as C++, Java, Python
• Familiarity with software modeling/simulation of hardware utilizing SystemC and/or TLM
• BS/MS in Computer Science; or in another engineering/technical discipline with equivalent experience
• Minimum 10 years industry experience, ideally with SoC/IP
• Minimum 5 years experience as a software engineering director or senior manager
• Track record of successful delivery of internal and/or external software products
• Prior start-up experience is a plus
For more information on this position and to apply, please click here: https://www.arteris.com/job-senior-software-engineering-manager-campbell
Arteris IP offers a dynamic and challenging work environment for experienced professionals. Our employees receive competitive compensation and benefits, and the ability to be an important part of an increasingly larger global team at Arteris IP. We are on the leading-edge of the System-on-Chip (SoC) movement, and working with some of the world's largest and most technically advanced customers. To view more positions, click here: https://www.arteris.com/careers