We are looking for an experienced Software Architect to participate in the architecture and design of its next generation network-on-chip (NoC) interconnect design and optimization software.
Our current product is powering the creation of the most advanced artificial intelligence, mobile phone, and self-driving car SoCs.
Requirements, Skills and Qualifications:
• Proven experience in the design and build of software frameworks (Preferably with GUI component)
• Solid software knowledge base
• EDA background, ability to understand the basic paradigms of the hardware design process.
• 10+ years of relevant experience
• Client-server software implementation experience
For more information on this position and to apply, please click here: https://www.arteris.com/job-software-architect
Arteris IP offers a dynamic and challenging work environment for experienced professionals. Our employees receive competitive compensation and benefits, and the ability to be an important part of an increasingly larger global team at Arteris IP. We are on the leading-edge of the System-on-Chip (SoC) movement, and working with some of the world's largest and most technically advanced customers. To view more positions, click here: https://www.arteris.com/careers