Job Title: Ui Developer
Location: Campbell, CA USA
Organization: Arteris IP
Date posted: 2019-07-08
Arteris is looking for an experienced User Interface (UI) Developer to participate in the development of its next generation network-on-chip (NoC) interconnect design and optimization software.
A successful candidate will be able to design and implement solutions to some of the most challenging hardware interconnect problems. Within our team, you will be responsible for the architecture, design, development, testing and deployment of state-of-the-art graphical interface for an EDA-like software tool. The tool allows the customer to specify different levels of details of their design using many graphical widgets.
- Understand product requirements, design story boards and mock ups and implement and test the design to meet the requirements;
- Work with software, hardware, design verification, modeling and AE teams to design a highly usable, easy to use graphical design for design entry and management;
- Write documentation to describe design features and usage;
- Run performance tests on the GUI to ensure performance requirements are met;
- Connect widgets, menu items and other graphical components to the data model of the tool;
- Test the GUI using state-of-the-art tools to ensure that the GUI functions according to requirements;
- Collect functional requirements from engineering, marketing, AE and CTO office and review implementation to ensure the products meets design requirements.
- Skilled hands-on GUI developer that is able to work to develop a state-of-the-art graphical environment from product architecture to product deployment and release;
- Ability to develop fully functional, easy-to-use, artistic and appealing graphical design with advanced user-interface (UI) and user experience (UX) features;
- Ability to produce a high quality and high performance user graphical interface;
- Ability to develop unit level and subsystem level tests using Squish or similar tools;
- In-depth knowledge of C++ and QT framework on Linux;
- Ability to create an efficient, maintainable software GUI;
- Knowledge of modern software development methodologies (e.g., Agile/Scrum), configuration/release management and quality assurance;
- Strong background in software development in connection with delivery of hardware and/or IP products, including internal tools/environments for hardware development and/or customer-facing UIs/tools/environments (e.g., EDA or EDA-like software);
- Familiarity with software modelling/simulation of configurable hardware;
- Knowledge of scripting languages; i.e., Tcl, Python.
Experience & Requirements
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related field;
- Minimum 10 years industry experience in developing advanced graphical user interfaces for EDA-like software;
- Track record of successful delivery of high-quality, high-performance, state-of-the-art GUI that models hardware components using data models;
- Track record of successfully architecting, designing, developing, testing and deploying GUI with advanced specification and viewing of topologies and layouts of hardware components.
- Familiarity with ARM/MIPS processors/architectures/ecosystems, standard third-party IP interfaces, and/or chip/SoC design;
- Knowledge of cache coherency in multi-processor systems; Experience working from a “blank sheet of paper”;
- Experience with development/delivery of software in support of chip, SoC and/or chip IP design.