Senior Hardware Verification Engineer
for our Austin, TX Office
Do you want to contribute to the backbone of the some of the world's most popular SoCs?
You will create designs in a powerful language that blends traditional RTL with leading-edge software to provide extremely configurable, testable, and high-quality solutions. You’ll go home at the end of the day amazed at all the places where your creations end up.
Responsibilities, Skills and Qualifications:
• Advanced UVM based test bench development and debugging.
• Defining, documenting, development and executing RTL verification test/coverage at system level.
• Performance verification and powers-aware verification.
• Help improve and refine verification process, methodology and metrics
• You have 10 or more years of design and verification experience and a plus in interconnect verification
• This opportunity involves high performance, low power designs on a highly visible project
For more information on this position and to apply, please click here: https://www.arteris.com/job-senior-hardware-verification-engineer-austin
Arteris IP offers a dynamic and challenging work environment for experienced professionals. Our employees receive competitive compensation and benefits, and the ability to be an important part of an increasingly larger global team at Arteris IP. We are on the leading-edge of the System-on-Chip (SoC) movement, and working with some of the world's largest and most technically advanced customers. To view more positions, click here: https://www.arteris.com/careers